Choosing the right school for your child is one of the toughest decisions you will face as a parent. It is an enormous responsibility to shoulder. We all want the very best for our children.
Today, I’d like to focus on the child.
Here are 7 ways a Trinity education can benefit students:
- Understanding boys – Trinity knows what boys need to flourish and we are focused on providing an environment where every boy is inspired to achieve to the best of his ability.
- Choice – our students are spoiled for choice. They have myriad sporting and co-curricular opportunities available, so that any boy can find something to be passionate about and excel. Further, our students have options in terms of which academic pathway they follow – HSC or International Baccalaureate Diploma? Trinity Vocational Academic Course or School Based Traineeships?
- Physical activity – At Trinity we are known for our success on the sporting field. Research indicates that physical activity can have a positive affect on a student’s academic performance. At Trinity, we do not simply deliver the academic curriculum, our focus is on educating boys in mind, body and spirit.
- Networking – While our students consistently score among the highest in the state and many of our students successfully gain entrance to their university of choice, Trinity alumni also benefit from rich networking opportunities. Trinity Old Boys have a strong sense of pride and enjoy high levels of engagement with the School.
- Pastoral care – Our proven pastoral care system, underpinned by the Christian faith, provides high levels of individual care and attention. Our team will guide your son to grow, giving him the best opportunity to realise his unique potential, passions and purpose in life.
- Class size – we are able to keep class sizes to a minimum which allows for greater personalised teaching.
- Community – Trinity boys benefit from the active engagement of a committed parent group. Parents are encouraged to be extremely involved in their child’s education.
It is crucial that boys are afforded the opportunity to discover their own talents. At Trinity, we continue to work creatively and effectively to meet the diverse educational needs of boys to enhance their learning experiences.
Trinity knows what boys need to flourish. If you would like to learn how Trinity can help your son to discover his own talents, download our Prospectus.